Interface rings are a way to easily access city interfaces.
- A city's interface is a repository of information available to anyone at anytime and can also be used to communicate with people and objects. Interface rings are assigned to nearly every citizen.
Interface rings can perform the following tasks:
- Access the city interface.
- Send pings.
- Control music.
- Communicate with "smart" objects such as food trays, elevators, and the smart walls of buildings.
- Identify and track anyone who wears a ring.
- Interface bracelets and necklaces are a form of interface rings that cannot be removed.